Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Currently Listening to {Valentines Edition!}

I'm a big fan of a cute love song. And I have a lot of them.

This Currently Listening to list is super long so you can jam out all February to adorable love songs (or all year really because that's what I do...) Because of this I decided to embed it on Spotify so all you have to do is press play at the bottom of this post and then it will automatically play all of them!

Some of my favorites include Out of my League, One Call Away, Darlin I'm a Mess, I was Made for Loving you, Everything, Risk it All, Gone Gone Gone, Still Fallin, and Best thing but let's be honest- I love them all:)

Comment your favorite song below!



Did you find any new favorites on the playlist? Have a great Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)