Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! (+a survey!)

Happy New Year!

I'm so thankful for all of your support! I can't thank you enough for following along, liking photos, commenting, and visiting this site! I'm super excited for the new year and all the wonderfulness I know it will bring! I'm so glad I have the opportunity to blog and I have some exciting ideas I cannot wait to publish!

There is one favor I would really, really, really appreciate. I would be super duper grateful if you would be willing to take the survey linked below so I can know what is important to you all! I have some ideas of where I want to go with this whole blogging thing this year, but I would love to know what YOU would like to see!  So if you have a spare moment, pretty please click here to take the survey. A million thanks in advance!

I love this time of the year and all the motivation, hope, and excitement that surrounds it. 2015 was a pretty great year so I cannot wait to see what 2016 holds!

I wish you all a wonderful, happy, fantastic new year filled with joy, accomplished goals, and lots of fun new adventures!

-Shelby


ps. Don't forget that you were planning on clicking here to take the survey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)