Friday, December 25, 2015

{Merry Christmas}

Merry Christmas! I hope your day is filled with joy, peace, and love!

I'm so grateful for the gift of the Savior. I know with everything in me that a Savior was born those many years ago in Bethlehem. I know that he is the gift. 


 I am so grateful for his profound influence on my life. He is the Prince of Peace, Emmanuel, our advocate with the Father, the way, the light, and the life of the world. He comforts us. He is our best friend. He sacrificed all so that we can live again with him, he made exaltation possible. He brought purpose to our lives, Because of him we can repent and start over. I know he lives, he loves us, and that he is our Savior. 

So much is possible because of him! As we strive to come unto him in everything we do, I testify that we can find more joy, peace, and love than we ever thought possible!

While we cannot physically come and adore him, I hope that we can keep him, his glorious birth, life and ministry in our hearts. I hope that we can glorify him and adore him in our daily lives as we strive to become more like him.

May your days be merry, joyful, peaceful, and bright!
-Shelby

PS: Below are some of my very favorite messages about the true meaning of Christmas. They touch me each time I see them and I would love it if you would take the time to watch them. Pretty please, it can be your gift to me this Christmas:)


\



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)