Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hi there!

Hello world! You may have forgotten about me- I can't believe it has been almost 1/2 a month since I posted! Between a math project, a test, and many other head ache causing assignments; most of my time has been spent on homework. Don't worry though- I did some fun stuff too ;) I really am excited to get back to blogging, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello- just so you would know I am still alive ;) It may be a few days before I crank out another post- I want to spend the next few days prescheduling some posts and possibly updating my blog design. (So if it looks a little messed up I am working on it!) And because every post needs a picture.... here is a picture of the CRAZY snow Kentucky is getting! 3rd day out of school! In some places you can't even  tell the difference between road and land! We have been outside sledding on some awesome hills, but I am dying for spring!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)