Monday, January 4, 2016

{make a difference monday} Week 1

I'm so excited to start this series off! The first challenge only costs a postage stamp and takes less than 10 minutes!

Challenge #1: Write & Send a card to a young child


I remember as a kid loving checking the mail and always being disappointed because there was never any mail for me, On the few occasions that there was a letter with Shelby on it I was so, so excited and it totally made my day!

I promise the few seconds it takes you to send a quick note will mean the world to a kid and it will make their parents super happy too!

Don't forget to join in and post about it! Tag me (@moorelightshine_blog) or use the #moorelightandkindness for a chance to be featured on my instagram and/or blog! (If your account is private it will not show up on the hashtag)

Thanks so much! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)