Monday, March 23, 2015

Motivation on a Monday: #embark

So I know yesterday's post was about embarking and I could have combined these two, but I wanted to really focus on the message yesterday and who doesn't need a lift me up after returning to real life again? Also sorry if another post popped up in your feed (or however you read blogs), I was fixing some labels that were duplicates and it reposted (or I never posted it, not sure).

I love this video. The music is awesome (you can check out more awesome stuff like it at lds.org/youth/music) and I love how it shows simple acts of service. I also like how it relates it to social media and encourages youth to share how they have served. The teenage years are feared by parents, but lets show them how awesome we can be! Sure there are some our age who put a bad face on these years, but lets overpower the bad! How are you #emabarking?

-Shelby

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog..It inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I started this blog in the hope of inspiring someone so it means a lot that you would say that! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
      -Shelby

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this video! Thank you for sharing! I also love how you talked about overcoming those "teenagers are horrible and rebellious" myths. We totally can be awesome, and you are amazing proof of that. Thank you for proving those haters wrong. :)

    Hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Church videos are always awesome and super inspiring aren't they?! I think you are pretty amazing at proving that wrong to! Your blog inspires me all the time and your comments always make my day!
      Thanks for being so awesome:)
      -Shelby

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)