Saturday, March 28, 2015

I've seen mountains be moved

Picture creds to mom and dad from many years ago......
 I have never witnessed the removal of an actual mountain. But because of faith I have seen a mountain of doubt and despair removed and replaced with hope and optimism. Because of faith I have personally witnessed a mountain of sin replaced with repentance and forgiveness. And because of faith I have personally witnessed a mountain of pain replaced with peace, hope, and gratitude. Yes, I have seen mountains removed.
-Richard C. Edgley

This is one of my favorite quotes from Young Women's a few weeks ago. How true this is! Miracles take place daily, we just have to look for them! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful quote! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's one of my favorites!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)