Saturday, February 21, 2015

Random Ramblings


  • New blog header! Yay! The old one just wasn't working for me with the dark background! I thought I would love the chalkboard, but not so much. 


  •  I also made an about me page! You can click on the "Hello let's be friends.." on the sidebar and it will take you there. Still figuring out how to make that more obvious....


  •  I haven't been to school in a week due to snow! We had about a foot, with lots of ice. Monday there was a foot (a TON for here!), they had already called off school to Wednesday. Then it was -21 degrees windshield (Brrrrr!) and the snow was blowing everywhere really hard! Then over the past few days we got 6 more inches. A solid layer of ice has formed under the snow so it is slick! Today it is raining, which makes the foot of snow like super cold, wet mud. Eww. A few buildings have flooded or collapsed because of all the rain and snow! I know it's nothing like what Boston is going through, but still crazy! 
  • Church is cancelled tomorrow. I'm so sad! 
  • My first stake dance was tonight and now it's cancelled too:(
I hope you enjoyed my random ramblings:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That sounds crazy! I live in Utah where we usually have a lot of snow, but rarely enough for them to close school, and never enough to cancel church, and for some reason this year we have had almost none. Crazy stuff!
    -Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is super weird! I guess KY just isn't as prepared to handle snow since it rarely happens.... I am super jealous of your all's warm weather!:)

      Delete
  2. I love your new banner and about page! I hope you're keeping warm in all that snow! If I could send a bit of our heatwave your way, I totally would. I'm missing me some blizzards and hot cocoa right now. haha

    Hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would really appreciate a heat wave, send it on over:) haha

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)