Thursday, February 12, 2015

{Guest Post from Halee} Stay Focused

Good morning blog world! 
I am so excited to have Halee guest posting over here today! 
I recently did a guest post for her on her awesome blog that you should totally check out:) I  agree so much with what she is saying- it is so important to stay focused so we can achieve what we really want! 
Enjoy! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Halee (Not haley but haleeeeee ;-) and I blog over at Halee's Thoughts. Check it out sometime :-) A few random things about me: I love chocolate, Sadie Robertson, and blogging. I also own the Instagram account @haleesthoughts. You should go check it our sometime too! 
~~~~~~~~
We all have long term goals. Like getting married in the temple, having children, going to college, going on a mission, traveling the world, being president, becoming a famous singer or actor...etc.--whatever they may be keep them in mind as you read this.

Setting goals is a wonderful thing. But as always, Satan likes to destroy them. Why? Because his ultimate goal is to make you miserable like him. And if you where to accomplish your goals-- you'd be happy right?

That's why they are hard to accomplish. That why they are so rewarding when we do met them. Satan tries to tell us that we can't do it. We aren't good enough to be an actor, or go on a mission. That its too much work and you'll never make it. 

That is not true one but. You don't fall into Satan lies.

Are the little things keeping you from what you want most? For example is eating not so healthy keeping you from being a model, or is spending to much time with your friends keeping you from from reading your scriptures- keeping you from going on a mission? Is dating unworthy people getting you closer to marring you in the temple. Is spending all your money on ____ helping you save up to travel the world?

Don't let the little things -or big things- keep you from where you want to go.  That quote says it perfect. Think tomorrow. Think "How will this get me closer to my goals?"

Do you see where I am getting? Read that quote again. Do not let Satan get the best of you. Do not let him get the best of you. You got this. Your Heavenly Father and your loving Savior are there to help you. You can do anything you want to do.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you got something out of this. I'd love it if you would go check out my blog! 
h a l e e

3 comments:

  1. Just exactly what I need to hear. I need to do better at goal setting. I loved this!! A+++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I'm glad I could help you out! Hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This is a great point! It really is the small things we do that prepare us for our big achievements later on. Thanks for sharing! And nice to meet you, Halee!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)