Saturday, December 27, 2014

The most amazing Saturdays

Nashville Tennessee Mormon Temple

I absolutely love temple trips.


Yes, they start at 8, which means I have to be at church by 6am on a Saturday.


Which is really early in my book.


But they are amazing.


I start the day on a spiritual high. I get the privilege of doing the Lord's work for him. It gives me the most real feelings of hope and joy and peace I have ever felt.


I feel such a love for people I have never met. My gratitude for the Gospel and My Savior increases rapidly. I want these people to have the joy I have. I want them to accept the gospel.


And then I start to drive home for church with the most amazing youth group in the world. They are seriously amazing. I laugh until I cry with them. They make my life so amazing. I used to hate Wendy's but then we started a tradition of eating Wendy's on the way home and I will forever have a special place in my heart for frosty's. :)


So you can say it was a pretty awesome day.


Life is pretty awesome.



1 comment:

  1. Yes! Temple days are the best! And Frosty's (let's be honest here...all ice cream) will always have a special place in my heart, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)