Monday, August 25, 2014

Seeing the Beauty

I am absolutely fascinated by sunsets. I love the beauty of the colors and the brightness of the beautiful sun. I'm kind of obsessed with light if you haven't been able to tell:)

 The color in each of these photos is amazing! God has made such a beautiful earth! Isn't it amazing!?!



These girls have blessed my life in more ways than you can imagine.



 It looks like it could go on forever!
 Look at those colors!
I love this picture SO much for a few different reasons. This perfectly explains my sweet little sister. And she wore her wings around for about a week:) Everywhere. Church activities, playing outside, going out to eat, going to the grocery. It was kinda  sorta adorable:)

Have a wonderful day!
-Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! You definitely have a gift for capturing light in your artwork!

    Hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope you are having an amazing day!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)