Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Simple Gift Idea with a free printable!

My sister is turning 4 this month! I can't believe it! She is always talking about how she wants to ride the merry-go-round at the mall so I came up with this simple gift idea.

Just print out the picture above and you've got yourself a present! Each "ticket" is good for one ride on the merry-go-round.  I will be putting 3 of these in a purse with another small present I found at the dollar store. You could also go and get tokens from your local merry- go -round, but those are a lot easier for a 4 year old to lose. If she loses one of these, another can be easily printed. 

Another thing... If you are not a family member and are just giving this to a friend you may want to give the parent the money to pay for the ride. My parents usually buy the presents for my siblings so this is why I didn't include money with the gift.

Hope you have a great day! 
-Shelby 

PS: Stay tuned for a blue and yellow version for little boys tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)