Thursday, February 6, 2014

12x Better: An update!

I looked at the calendar....
and then I was like shoot!
It's nearly a week into February!
I really dropped the ball on this one.
Remember a looooooooong time ago when I told you my new idea on new years resolutions?
I also promised that I would post a new calendar every month.
Well I kind of forgot.
OOPS! I am so sorry!
Today I will post my progress report and tomorrow (or sometime VERY soon) I will post the calendar. (If someone actually wants it- see the questions below)

My original goal for January was to have a GOOD scripture study every night. A few nights into the month I changed it just a little bit when my mom issued a challenge in our family to read 2 pages of the Book of Mormon every night. I am happy to report that I did it! I read it every night! I am pretty proud:)

I have a confession to make.... I didn't actually use the calendar much. I checked it off the first few nights. And that was the end of that.

I have a few questions that I would love it if you answered in the comments:
          - Should I take the time to make the calendars? Would you actually use one?
          -I got few emails requesting one- would you be more likely to use a calendar if it was a link?
          - Are you taking this challenge at all?
I would love some input, but lets keep it friendly please!

Also, if you participated, I would love it if you did an update post on your blog with a link and left it in my comments! Or if you don't have a blog you can shoot me an email. I will be happy to feature any I get! Please specify if you would like it to remain private! My email is: littlelightofmineblog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)