Thursday, January 30, 2014

PINspiration: Valentine Dinner Dessert

How many times have you seen an idea on pinterest, tried and thought how cool, I should totally share this; or if you are a blogger, this would make a great post idea? I see cool pins all the time that I am dying to share! So I've decided to start a new "series" (I put in quotation marks because it will not be a regularly). As you can see the title is PINspiration:..... So every time I see a cool pin and try it (or not) I will post it with a link to the original source! Okay? Okay!

Well now that that's done- Valentines Day is coming up!
Every year our family has a tradition, on Valentines Day we have a fun dinner with as many things red as possible. Strawberries...Yep. Red Colored Mashed Potatoes...... Uh-huh. Rolls dyed red........every year. 
And Jello! As I was browsing Pinterest I came across this cool way to make your Jello:
(Pin Source)


You can find the original website here. For our Christmas dinner this year (yeah it was kind of a long time ago...) I decided to try it!
Here are my pics:
 
 
My verdict? I think they looked pretty fancy, but were a little too much trouble to do every time you make Jello. They are perfect for a party or Holiday dinner though! Another note, our glasses didn't fit as perfectly as the ones in the picture so we had to use blocks to prop them up.
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. THOSE LOOK SUPER AWESOME. I just might have to try them :D

    <3 Marie-Rose
    hopealwaysandprayconstantly.blogspot.com
    PS I found your blog thru a comment you left on Whitney Sue's Feel My Sunlight :) I love your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)