Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hump Day 3: from Michelle Lea Designs

I can't believe I skipped 2 in a row! Sorry about that! If you are just joining us you can read the first hump day here. Today these lovely designs come from Michelle Lea Designs' wonderful post. I love her blog SO much because it is full of free, simple, and cute printables!! It is one of my favorite blogs! Today the prints are luggage tags, rather than screen savers- but they are SO cute that I couldn't resist sharing them :)
Don't you just love these?! I LOVE the quotes, plus it is chevron, and my favorite colors! What's not to love?! Be sure to check out her blog (it's full of tons of other cute tags and free prints)! Hope you have a great day!
-Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Shelby my dear... you just made my evening! and you play the flute! I play(mostly played) the french horn :) I love your blog and thank you so much for your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool that you play the French horn! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      -Shelby

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)