Monday, October 28, 2013

The post that was going to be a delicious recipe..

Originally this was going to be a great post on how to make a delicious dessert. But then we had a really busy (but great) weekend and I ended up not making a dessert. We ended up having 2 awesome (but store bought) pies/cakes over the course of the weekend. So instead of posting a tutorial on how to make a dessert, I will post about 2 pies/cakes that will save you in a pinch. (a.k.a the time you were supposed to take a dessert to a party and you forgot until 5 minutes before)


 

#1: Edwards Pies
My personal 2 favorites are Salted Caramel Pie (SOOO Good!) and Hershey®'s** Crème Pie.
I'm sure they are all great though- I have only tried a few.



 

#2: Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Cake
This was also really good! I have never tried the vanilla, only the chocolate. It is chocolate cake with a type of frosting and in my opinion it tastes best cold . So good!

Have a great day!
-Shelby

P.S: You can read my other dessert post about making Cherry Crisp here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)