Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hump Day #2- Be Wise

Welcome to Hump Day #2! If you don't know what I am talking about you can catch up here. Today's post comes from A Pocket full of LDS Prints. This blog is FULL of beautiful lds prints that are free! I especially love this one and I have set it as my screen saver many times!
 
There are so many things I love about this!
                            1) It has grey chevron!!! (I LOVE chevron!)
                            2) It has a really cute owl!
                            3)It has a great scripture from the Book of Mormon! (To read it online click here.
Pretty awesome, right?
You can get it from her blog here. Hope you have a great day!
-Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)