Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cherry Crisp



Every Sunday I bake dessert- I really like to eat it - I mean bake it. :) I love easy, quick, and delicious desserts! And Cherry Crisp is all of those! Seriously- It only takes 3 ingredients!

Ingredients:

  • 1 box of white or yellow cake mix
  • 1 Stick of butter
  • 1 can of pie filling (any fruit)
Instructions: 

  1. Preheat your oven to 350
  2. Pour your can of pie filling into the pie plate. 
  3. Melt the butter, combine it with cake mix in a medium sized bowl.
  4. Mix them together with your hands, they should be chunks that you can sprinkle over the top of the filling. 
  5. Sprinkle the mix on, this is your crust.
  6. Bake for 30 minutes! 
And you're done! 

















1 comment:

  1. This looks so delicious. I am definitely going to be making this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)