Monday, January 11, 2016

{make a difference monday} week 2

It's time for another make a difference monday! I'm so thankful for everyone who has participated so far! Don't forget to post about it with the hashtag #moorelightandkindness or tag me at @moorelightshine_blog

This weeks challenge is even easier than last weeks, it may take a little more thought and time, but I promise it will be fun in the end. The other nice part? It's 100% free and absolutely anyone can do it. 

The 2nd challenge is to choose a family member or friend and spend a little extra time doing something they love with them. 



For mine I decided to play basketball with my brother. It ended up being a ton of fun and I was so glad I did it! It was so good for both of us! The cool thing about these challenges is they may stretch you a bit, but you always get back so much more than you put in!

How will YOU share kindness today? I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)