Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How to be Happy According to Nephi {Guest Post for Eden}

Hello fabulous readers! I just wanted to share the link for the guest post I did for Eden. She posted over here a while ago and it was great!

This post is kind of a follow-up to my post about why doing hard and/or strange things makes me incredibly happy.

Here's an excerpt from part 1:

"I promise you. I choose to do all of this 100% on my own.
So why? Why oh why? Why why why?
Because it makes me so incredibly happy. Giddy really. Overjoyed. Elated. Can't wash the smile off my face kind of happy."

My guest post talks about how Nephi and his people lived "after the manner of happiness" and how we can acheive that today. It's a fool proof recipe for happiness straight from a prophet of God! How crazy amazing is that?

read it here.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out my latest post on Eden's blog!
-Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for promoting it, even if it is your own post haha!! It means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)