Monday, September 14, 2015

Currently listening to... 8/23/15


I'm not super in the know when it comes to music, so a lot of these are older but they still make me happy so I hope they bring a smile to your face too:)
  • Invisible by Hunter Hayes// Crowded hallways are really the loneliest places. I love this message about not being afraid to stand up for what you believe and making a difference. I know that as you do this you will be so blessed. Even though you might feel invisible right now, in the long run all that will be invisible is the pain. And it will be replaced with such great joy.

  • I want Crazy by Hunter Hayes// Another Hunter Hayes song, Not much more to write about it but I think it's such a great song. Oh yeah, one little thing to note is the actual recording of the song doesn't have the phone call in it. 
  • Crush by David Archuleta// Gotta love some David Archuleta. 







  • Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran (& the Peter Hollens Version too)// Totally overplayed but I can't help but smile when this comes on. So sweet! (I also really like the Peter Hollens version so I'll link that below too...)




    • No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)