Monday, July 13, 2015

See ya in a week!

Hello fabulous readers!

Just wanted to pop in and say I'll be back in a week!

I'm going to EFY this week and I couldn't be more excited!!! For those of you who don't know, efy is the abbreviation of Especially for Youth, a church camp. Pretty much it's a week of amazing spiritual things and a ton of fun! I am so excited to meet new people and come closer to my Savior!

(And yes, I did make EFY out of melting beads. No I have no clue what to do with it. maybe a keychain? I've been excited for so long that when my sisters got out the beads it was the only idea I had:)

While the blog will be a little lonely this week, make sure to check back next week for an awesome guest post and some efy awesomeness! Also, don't forget to follow moorelightshine_blog on instagram where I may be able to post a bit!

Have a wonderful, magnificent, fabulous, amazing week! :)

-Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I just got back from EFY this past week and wrote a post about it on my blog. I know you'll have an awesome experience. It's so great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)