Sunday, February 1, 2015

Perfection

 photo Its kind of hard to be perfect_zps9hnvvnld.png





Becoming Perfect can be tricky.


There is so much to do!



You have to be kind to everyone, pray every day and night, read your scriptures, complete personal progress, attend church each Sunday, do family history, include everyone, share the gospel, index, get all a's, never be late, spend hours getting ready, etc



Whew! I'm tired after just typing that!




I love a recent new era articles comparison, "trying to become perfect all at once is like trying to up a mountain while riding a unicycle and juggling.


 Impossible.




The end goal of everything is to become perfect, but we don't have to do it all at once. That can lead to frustration and giving up. Those are two of the adversaries favorite tools.




You read about these on popular women's blogs. But I don't think that people realize how much it effects youth. We can feel the pressure of "being perfect" because we are the rising generation. The world is dark and taunting. The halls of school bring this to a peak. It can be a lot of pressure to be the one who has to stand up.




The rest of this article was amazing so I'll let you check it out here.
Please read it!


What was your favorite part?




Hope you have an amazing fantastic day!




PS: I wrote about this a little bit before..... You measure up!
PPS: Sorry about the crazy header.... I'm trying to redo my design but it's kind of messed up right now.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an important message, and so true! It is way too easy to get overwhelmed and frustrated, but we don't have to do everything all at once. That's what the Savior's grace is for. I need to be better at remembering that.

    Thank you for sharing!
    Sarah

    P.S. I love your blog header! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)