Saturday, January 18, 2014

How to make your Brownies 10x better in one easy step!

I love brownies- they are so easy to make and are super yummy! I also love chocolate. Who doesn't?
There is nothing better than ooey gooey chocolatey brownies fresh out of the oven!
But, although mixes are yummy and easy, they don't always have ooey gooey chocolatey part.

But you can change that in one super, easy step with ingredients you have on hand!

All you have to do is:

Add 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.

chocolate chips
That's it! Nothing else. You just follow the directions on the package and add the chocolate chips.
Bam. Done. Over. Instantly better brownies.
 
Just in case you are wondering- it doesn't matter what kind of chocolate chips you use. I usually use semi- sweet, but I have also used milk chocolate and that is super yummy too! I have also tried putting in Hershey M&Ms and peanut butter chips. All wonderfully delicious!
 
I promise it works! Do have any easy secret baking tips?
Chocolate Chips
 
Have a great day!
-Shelby



1 comment:

  1. I am totally going to try this. My mouth is watering already. :) Thank you for sharing this fabulous idea! My life just got 10x better.

    Hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)