Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hump Day #4- from The Sprinkles on My Ice Cream

   Well, no such luck. In my last post I was hoping for a snow day- but it all melted :( Anyway.... Today is Wednesday and it is time for another Hump Day. If you are just joining us you can find more here.. Today's print  is from The Sprinkles on my Ice Cream. This is seriously an awesome blog! She really does make life sweeter :) This week she shared 2 awesome prints that I just couldn't resist sharing! 
 
The first is a great quote from Elaine S Dalton (the former young women's president) and it is super cute! I love this quote so much!
"What makes you Beautiful" (Post)
This quote is so true! Why be sad and negative, when we can just as easily be happy and grateful? It's all in your attitude!
"Magnify the Good" Post

I highly recommend reading both these posts (links in captions under the pictures)- they are both so awesome!
Happy (early) Thanksgiving!
-Shelby

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my quotes and for your kind words! You made my day!

    And Shelby, I love your blog. Your light truly does shine in each and every post. Thank you for for not hiding your candle under a bushel!

    Hugs!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem- I loved them! Thank you so much for your sweet words! You have no idea how much they mean to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! I have been looking for other LDS blogs/bloggers lately :) I am a recent convert (Really I got baptized almost 9 months ago... but I still FEEL recent haha) and I blog over at http://mormonshine.blogspot.com/ I'm so glad to add another lds blogger to my list!
    xoxo Dani

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)