Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day #1- Joy for the Faithful

Have you seen the Geico commercial where the camel is going around shouting "It's Hump Day!"?


 
It's pretty corny- I know :)
Any way- Every Wednesday I will be posting a quote or scripture to get you over the "hump" of the week. Wednesdays are a pretty busy day for me, so they usually will be ones from other blogs with a link back to the original source. So to start it off this one is from All Things Bright and Beautiful at http://courtneyaitken.blogspot.com/. I love this blog so much! She has such cute ideas and church handouts!
I love this quote because it is so simple, but such a great promise! As long as we are faithful and righteous, God has GUARANTEED us joy! And we know that God is bound when we are righteous- so he WILL keep his promise! How cool is that?!
I hope you have a great week!
-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Pretty please with a cherry on top :)